Pergistcouha Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Firehead Full Movie In Hindi 720p Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 A government agent assigns a scientist to help one of his agents track down a Russian defector who is a cyborg. Meanwhile, an organization knownThe Upper Order is plotting to take over the world by using the cyborg's powers.
When a Russian cyborg with telekinetic powers terrorizes a city, an elite government agency intervenes. Col. Vaughn convinces "regular guy" chemist, Warren Hart, to team up with a beautiful blonde agent to capture the menace. But Warren finds the true villain isn't who he expected. Forces of good and evil go head to head in this paranormal story of corruption and redemption…with the world's future hanging in the balance.
I bought this movie for the cover. Unfortunately, I had to take the whole thing. I used to think you could never go wrong buying movies sporting a flaming hammer and sickle, but apparently my logic is flawed. It opensour hero, an obvious reject for the HeMan live action movie, helps a russian woman and her children evade certain death by moving them five feet to the left. The movie after this point kind of degenerates. For some reason, the military hire a chemist to track down this ne'er do well, who is in America blowing stuff up with his eyes which, coincedentally, shoot lightning bolts. Apparently, he only does this on days that are prime numbers and this ability doesn't work on shoddily assembled chain link fences. Not that he was in any real danger, the only person in this movie who could shoot straight was me, and I'll miss that TV. The most interesting part of this movie was the 15 minutes after the credits, where I stared at a blank screen expecting an apology. If you decide to watch this movie, The Bull recommends doing it drunk, preferably on vodka, and far enough over the hill you won't remember it.
I purchased Firehead because I like bad movies and, well it's called Firehead, isn't it? It's terrible. Inexcusably bad. But you probably already guessed that or, heaven forbid, watched it and knew.<br/><br/>It concerns a Russian super-soldier with telekinetic abilities who defects to the US ("I'm going to find a free country") and eventually turns on his American handlerwell. Christopher Plummer plays his former boss, Vaughn, who is part of a shadowy secret group that wishes to rule the world. I'd explain more of the plot, but it's a fun combination of dumb and nonsensical, so I won't. It doesn't matter anyway. Suffice to say that Vaughn decides it's a good idea to enlist a chemist to track down a rampaging super-powered defector blowing up factories. But fear not! He has assigned an assassin to tag along and take out this raging Russian. An assassin who frequently gets surprised by people sneaking up on her, sure, but an assassin no less. It goes pretty steadily downhill from there.<br/><br/>The only reason this movie gets even two stars out of me is wholly because of the performances of Martin Landau and Christopher Plummer, who manage to prove they can float on top of sewage. I suspect they owed somebody favors. Big, big favors. They're good enough, in fact, to be part of the problem. They'd raise the bar back up off the ground, and I'd foolishly start expecting good things only to be hit upside the head again with, for instance, a government-trained professional gunman shooting down a very narrow hallway at our protagonists walking side by side and missing. That sort of thing.<br/><br/>Such a vast, uncountable amount of bullets are fired at our two (sometimes three) protagonists that I started to be concerned with the quantities of wasted metal that would go unrecycled when said bullets inevitably missed. This movie features perhaps the worst gunfights I've seen in a movie. If you kinda run and then maybe duck and then sort of look the other way when someone's unloading their clip at you, even if you're completely out in the open, you'll be just fine in the world of Firehead.<br/><br/>If you come to Firehead hoping for a good movie, then seriously, what's wrong with you? It's called Firehead. If you're hoping for a hilarious bad movie, then you're headed in the right direction. It's not one of the best of the worst or anything–there are some slow moments, but it seriously shines in spots. It has awful, awful gunfights. Constantly. It has probably the worst little girl actress I've encountered delivering some inspired lines. In also has an ending so dumb, tangential and inexplicable that I was amazed. And it has enough little unexpected bad moments, one of which involves a squeaky toy, to keep you interested.<br/><br/>2/10 for quality. 6/10bad movies go.

Naruto Shipp den: The Lost Tower full movie in hindi free downloadThe Fourth Wars: Celebrity Robot Wars full movie in hindi free download mp4El principio del fin movie free download hdThe Crowded Sky movie hindi free downloadKanjiru ! Ki ni naru! Hakyoku no yokan!! in hindi downloadA Bouquet for the Killer Angel full movie hindi downloadthe No Questions, Please full movie in hindi free downloadThe Art of Deception tamil pdf downloadS.P.U.D.S. Monster Hunters 'R' Us movie mp4 downloadmalayalam movie download The Hart of the Matter

last edited 217 weeks ago by Pergistcouha

charlly replied

221 weeks ago

Sorry to say that Firehead is the worst fil that I ever had watched. I do not like it. I have wasted my 2 hours watching this film. keratin lash lift Maybe it because it is not my type of film. I don't know.
Please log in to post a reply.